Denver, Colo., December 18, 2018—The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Colorado has announced its 2019 Board of Directors.
Elected by members in October, the new board is comprised of architects from across the state and will serve as directors beginning in January 2019.
“Our members share a passion for design, a conviction that it matters and a commitment to improving lives through their work,” said 2019 AIA Colorado Board President, Zachary Taylor, AIA. “I look forward to working with the board to ensure that we serve our 2,400 members and advance the architecture profession in Colorado.”
The 2019 AIA Colorado Board of Directors:
- President: Zach Taylor, AIA, principal architect; Taylor Architecture & Design, LLC
- Past-president: Carl Hole, AIA, principal, head of Denver public architecture studio; Stantec
- President-elect: Adam Harding, AIA, partner; Roth Sheppard Architects
- Treasurer: Well Squier, AIA, principal, Anderson Hallas Architects
- Secretary: Rachael Johnson, AIA, architect; Davis Partnership Architects
- Director, Denver: Ignacio Correa-Ortiz, AIA, senior architect/urban planner; Regional Transportation District (RTD)
- Director, North: H. Lee Hardies, AIA, principal; Infusion Architects
- Director, South: Sheva Willoughby, AIA, architect; RTA Architects
- Director, West: Cassidy Sanderson, Associate AIA, job captain; Poss Architecture + Planning and Interior Design
- Associate Director: Kaylyn Kirby, Associate AIA, architectural designer; Semple Brown Design
- Ex-officio: Amy Blagriff, Honorary AIA, Interim CEO, AIA Colorado
About AIA Colorado:
AIA Colorado empowers architects to design a better world where we all can live, work and play. As the voice of Colorado architects for over 125 years, AIA Colorado supports design professionals through advocacy, leadership development, education and resources. Our statewide network of more than 2,400 members includes architects, those working towards licensure and allied industry professionals.
Marisa Pooley, APR
Marketing & Communications Manager