AIA Colorado hopes everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, we know extenuating circumstances do occur. If you cannot attend the Conference, you may transfer your registration to another attendee, or request a refund. The 2023 AIA Colorado Practice + Design Conference Cancellation and Refund Policies are as follows:
The 2023 AIA Colorado Practice + Design Conference Cancellation and Refund Policy will be as follows to assure consistency and is applicable to the annual conference:
- Conference Registration Cancellation and Transfer Requests must be received in writing. Send written requests to email@example.com
- Registration fees may be transferred to another individual; the invoice for the new registration will be revised to reflect the new registrant’s membership status based on registration rate at the time of the transfer request. A $25 fee will be assessed with the original registrant for transfers of registration to another attendee for the same conference.
- Transfer Requests must be received no later than October 20, 2023, end of business day.
- Registrants canceling after October 20, 2023, and no-shows will forfeit all registration fees paid to AIA Colorado.
- A refund of the full conference fee, minus a $75 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by October 20, 2023. AIA Colorado will process refunds requests no later than 5 business days post-conference. Your payment card on record will be credited less stated administrative fee.
- The refund and cancellation policy will not be waived.
- Emergency Illness or Death of Registrant or Immediate Family Member
Refunds may be granted if an attendee is unable to attend the conference due to a family death, illness, or other extraordinary circumstance. In such a circumstance, AIA Colorado must be contacted by phone or e-mail. If initial notification is by phone, it must be followed up in writing. Refunds will still be subject to a $75.00 processing fee. Documentation will be required. These special requests will be considered post-conference and may be made at AIA Colorado’s sole discretion.
In the event AIA Colorado must cancel the Conference due to unforeseen circumstances, AIA Colorado will refund the cost of registration. Unforeseen circumstances is used to describe an event that is unexpected and prevents AIA Colorado from continuing with the 2023 Conference in it’s entirety. AIA Colorado is not responsible for problems beyond its control such as weather conditions causing delays, facility conditions, individual travel, lodging and parking expenses, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org