The AIA Colorado Board of Directors has identified three organizational imperatives, one of which is equity, diversity and inclusiveness. Learn more about what this imperative means for the organization and
- examine best-in-class precedents on implementing equity, diversity and inclusiveness initiatives in the practice of architecture;
- better understand the AIA Colorado imperative as it pertains to equity, diversity and inclusiveness and how that parlays into chapter programs and the connection within higher educational institutions;
- learn about AIA Colorado Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness Committee initiatives; and
- hear from leaders in architecture firms who will share best practices on equity, diversity and inclusiveness within architecture firms.
During this presentation, we’ll hear insights from the following speakers:
- Mary-Margaret Zindren, CAE, Executive Vice President / Executive Director for AIA Minnesota
- Marc Swackhamer, Professor and Chair of the Department of Architecture, College of Architecture and Planning,
University of Colorado Denver and At-Large Director for AIA Colorado
- AIA Colorado Equity, Diversity, and Inclusiveness members: Co-Chair Larry Sykes, AIA; Meg-Schubert Allen, AIA; and Kaci Taylor, AIA
Yiselle Santos Rivera, AIA, Firmwide Director of Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion + Medical Planner +Vice President, HKS, Inc.
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm America/Denver
RegistrationClick here to register.