Engine 8 is looking for talented, and motivated person to join our growing team for collaboration on all aspects of our projects including design, documentation, and construction phase services. Our practice and current work includes hospitality, multi-family, office, adaptive reuse, commercial mixed used, child care and planning.
We are looking for someone who is an effective communicator, capable of simultaneously supporting multiple projects of varying scales – someone who thoroughly understands accessibility and life-safety code, building construction systems, means and methods, materials and industry associated standards.
Qualifications & Skills:
- B-Arch or M-Arch degree
- +/- 7 years experience preferred with demonstrated project and production management skills
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Proficient in design software including:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)