The Clark Enersen Partners, one of the region’s most respected full-service architectural and engineering design firms, is seeking a dynamic Architect to help lead our new office in Fort Collins, Colorado.
This opportunity is an ideal fit for a motivated creative professional, who is a self-starter, and is looking for a collaborative approach to architectural design.
- Responsible for planning, developing and managing design from the initial concept through construction and project completion
- Project management responsibility for a variety of projects including instructional and research laboratories, higher education, government, commercial, in addition to a wide scope of other collective practice projects
- Assist with marketing and client development efforts
- Develop strong relationships with existing clients and new client leads
- Licensed Architect with 5-10 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to clearly communicate concepts and coordinate work efforts with architectural and engineering staff
- Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suites and Sketch up
- Competitive salary and benefits package with profit-sharing potential
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Flexible hours
- Casual work environment