Studio PBA is seeking detail-oriented Architect level candidates to join our team. For over 40 years, PBA has been designing successful multi-family residential, mixed-use and hospitality projects. Studio PBA has created an energetic office culture where you can learn, laugh, and inspire every day.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a self-motivated leader, wants to be challenged, and strives to make an impact. Candidates should have a strong background in documentation and coordination of systems across multiple disciplines.
- Problem identification and resolution skills
- Managing successful and efficient coordination with consultants while meeting project milestones and deadlines consistently
- Leading project teams of two to six employees while actively mentoring junior staff members
- Build and maintain successful client relationships
- Shop drawing review, submittal review and processing
Skills & Experience:
- Great attitude and sense of humor required
- 5+ years of architect level experience; multifamily experience preferred
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate zoning and building codes while integrating building envelope and constructability concepts into effective construction documents
- Strong ability to multi-task, be a team player, and self-directed
- Proficiency in the following programs: