Godden|Sudik Architects is looking for a talented emerging professional seeking an opportunity to take their career to the next step and grow within our company. We are looking for someone with a passion to enrich people’s lives.
If you have interest in multi-family residential projects, the desire to be part of a team, and the desire to grow into a leadership role on projects, then we want you to be part of our team.
Benefits of the position include a focus on professional development, a collaborative and friendly work environment, upward mobility, health, dental, and long-term disability insurance, 3 weeks of vacation/sick time, and a 401k retirement plan.
- Produce construction drawings for multi-family residences.
- Collaborate with designers, clients, consultants, and other staff to create high quality homes and neighborhoods.
- Actively and independently learn and gain new knowledge.
- Help coordinate project teams and consultants.
- Collaborate with, mentor, and lead others to see projects from start to finish.
- Help solve problems in a positive manner.
- 0-5 years’ experience in architecture. Experience with type V construction preferred.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Associates Degree or higher.
- Able to collaborate and communicate in a team environment.