Gensler Denver is looking for talented architecture professionals with 3 – 10 years of experience seeking an opportunity to take their career to the next step and grow within our firm. At Gensler, we are one community, united by our commitment to holistically improve the human experience. Guided by determined optimism, we can use the power of design to spark positive change and create a future that promotes equity, resilience, and wellbeing for everyone.
Gensler’s Denver office is among the largest design firms in Colorado. This year marks Gensler’s 47th in Denver. With a multi-disciplinary staff of professionals including architects, graphic designers, interior designers, and other specialists, our local team of designers collectively embrace a culture of innovation and deliver projects that go above and beyond client expectations.
During this time, we have created brands and identities, designed destinations, and converted outdated spaces into vibrant facilities, all while finding new ways to enhance the way people work and play and live. We have been at the forefront of innovative design thinking for workplaces, headquarters, mixed use developments, creatives spaces, airports and most importantly, we love what we do!
With Gensler, you’ll explore new ways of solving complex design problems, at both the conceptual level and in the technical realm, crafting solutions with integrated project teams that span many project types. You are individually driven and have a desire to be part of a team. You understand the importance of every contribution within the project phases and are excited to do your part to make a difference at work and within the community. Your work ethic and dedication to problem solving, combined with our commitment to collaboration and learning, makes Gensler the perfect place to further your career.
We have multiple opportunities available at various levels for licensed architects and architectural professionals, etc. We invite you to inquire with us directly at GenslerDenverHiring@gensler.com. Please include your resume and work samples/portfolio. A job description can only communicate so much, and we are committed to engaging with talented and passionate individuals who are creative, collaborative, and want to make a difference. That said, some basic qualifications are below:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from a professionally accredited program
- 3 to 10 years of experience preferred
- Related architecture project experience
- Organized, creative, collaborative, and independent
- Strong proficiency with Revit experience required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and/or SketchUp
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes
- Passion for sustainable practices and interest in working towards certification (LEED, FitWell, etc.)
- Registered Architect or working towards achieving State licensure
- Compensation is based upon experience and estimated range is from: $60,000 – $80,000/year + bonus + benefits
We look forward to talking to you soon!