RNN Architects a dynamic and growing architecture firm is seeking a talented and energetic Architectural Associate to join our team.
- Works under the supervision of senior staff developing, producing and preparing design and construction documents for all phases of the projects from design inception to completion of construction.
- Works under the supervision of senior staff on budgets, schedules, and programs
- Works under the supervision of senior staff with clients, consultants and general contractors
- Research building materials and systems, building codes and regulations
- Two to three years of experience with professional architectural degree, license is not required
- Experienced with basic architectural detailing, assembling and preparing construction documents
- Strong REVIT skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 products, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D rendering (Revit, Sketchup, Lumion and V-ray)
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
- Have a positive attitude towards continual improvement
- Follow direction from senior staff
- Be flexible to work on a variety of project types and sizes.
- Take initiative in identifying and solving problems
- Actively apply effective work habits
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative, open studio environment
Email your resume, references and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
RNN Architects provides competitive salary and benefits.