Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! We are currently seeking a talented architectural intern who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to learn from seasoned professionals.
The ideal candidate is:
- passionate about architecture and design
- enjoys collaborative teamwork and high levels of independence
- Professional degree in architecture, Master’s Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in a professional architecture firm
- proficiency in using Revit
- working knowledge of the construction process
- experience with the entire architectural documentation process (SD, DD, CD)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
EVstudio is an award-winning, full service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Denver and Evergreen, Colorado. EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in planning, architecture and engineering services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime and more. Visit our website: EVstudio.com to find out more about our projects, people and culture.
Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.