Architectural Designer / Job Captain
With 10 years of design excellence Bldg Seed Architects is an award winning and published boutique architecture firm located in beautiful Carbondale, CO.
A culture of hands-on designs, and a focused effort to involve all members of our team in schematics has led to our recognition as a young creative firm in the Roaring Fork Valley (from Aspen to Glenwood Springs).
Our firm’s project types include progressive single-family designs, multi-family housing, retail, office, restaurant, museum and commercial designs.
Bldg Seed is seeking a creative and collaborative team member with a refined judgement of quality. Ideally proficient in a range of design techniques and skillful in computer software.
- Passionate energy to exemplify creative and beautiful design
- 2-6 years of professional office experience
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- Accredited degree in Architecture
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to apply unique problem solving techniques given design challenges
- Understanding of construction documents and detailing
- Interest in schematic design as well as construction related execution
- Full-time Employment
- NCARB mentorship
- Competitive health insurance compensation
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday PTO.
- Mountain lifestyle, wilderness accessibility & adventure
- Start to finish project experience and training
bldgseed.com | #bldgseed | firstname.lastname@example.org