Godden|Sudik Architects is looking for a talented emerging professional seeking an opportunity to take their career to the next step and grow within our company. We are looking for someone with a passion to enrich people’s lives.
GSA is an award-winning and nationally recognized Denver Architectural Firm in DTC that specializes in all types of residential architecture.
Benefits of the position include a focus on professional development, a collaborative and friendly work environment, upward mobility, health, dental, and long-term disability insurance, 2 weeks of vacation, 1week sick time, and a 401k retirement plan.
- Create 2D project renderings in a timely manner using either Revit or AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Create 3D project renderings in a timely manner using Revit & Lumion.
- Coordinate and assist in the development of architectural vision documents for projects.
- Collaborate with project teams to select and illustrate project color and material selections.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to design, layout and coordinate project proposals, request for qualifications, brochure takeaway and other similar documents.
- Coordinate and assist in the development and management of office standards and office tutorial resources.
- Coordinate and assist in marketing projects including website content, press releases, social media, and other various marketing assignments as needed.
- Manage grassroots SEO for company.
- Must have excellent experience in modeling/3D rendering. Revit software experience preferred.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, Marketing or similar preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe creative Suite & Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with CAD, Lumion and WordPress preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to assist in meeting project deadlines.
- Team-oriented attitude and willingness to learn.
- Experience in grassroots SEO management a plus.