Powers Brown Architecture is looking for an Architectural Intern to join our Denver office. The selected candidate will:
- Collaborate with project team to produce schedule implementation, design reviews, drawing updates, drawing / specification coordination, value engineering, constructability feasibility, review of shop drawings, review and response to Requests for Information (RFIs), and creation of Architectural Supplemental Instructions (ASIs), and Change Orders
- Research building materials and systems, building codes, regulations, etc.
- Accurately deliver all project phase on time and within budget to achieve client goals
- Develop details that are consistent with the design direction, and support the overall quality of the project
- Documents client communications as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 – 3 years of experience;
- be on the path or plan to be on the path to licensure;
- bachelor’s degree in architecture (or equivalent); and
- proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.