Anderson Hallas Architects is an award-winning architectural firm with a focus on public sector projects. Our projects are generally in the western United States, and tend to be local, state or federal clients.
The firm is a collaborative, team-oriented practice with a portfolio of new construction and historic preservation/adaptive reuse projects. The dynamic team is currently seeking a talented full-time Project Manager.
The applicant shall have been a licensed architect for a minimum of 5 years, have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail and quality control. A self-starter who knows how to prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner is essential.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Project management experience for projects over $5M in construction cost
- Demonstrated success and interest in marketing endeavors
- Public sector project experience (e.g. educational, park, library, museum, city hall, courthouse facilities)
- Strong design and communication skills
- Minimum of BS in the field of Architecture; Graduate degree preferred
- Strong understanding of building materials
- Proficiency in relevant computer software:
- Revit Architecture (Strong Proficiency Required)
- Rendering: Lumion, Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Current affiliation and/or membership in a local, state, or national industry organization(s) is a plus
- NCARB certification
Anderson Hallas Architects has the benefit of a small business atmosphere and yet offers highly competitive compensation and benefits in the industry while striving to support work/life balance for our team. Growth opportunities are available for the right applicant.
Our benefits package includes continuing education, wellness, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick and holiday, as well as 401K matching.
All interested applicants should include a cover letter stating your interest in the position, your resume and experience, including your role and responsibilities on projects presented and salary requirements.
Please visit our website: www.andarch.com for an overview of the firm’s portfolio, design philosophy, and leadership.