The BIM Manager assists all project teams providing technical BIM-Revit support. OZ users are industry leading Revit practitioners looking to continue building our edge in the market and developing new skills. The position will help support initiatives, train new and experienced staff, administer and maintain our production tools, and occasionally assist project document production. With direction from the Director of Project Execution and BIM Power User Group, the BIM Manager will help implement a strong and supportive Revit environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in developing new BIM workflows and standards and implementing improvement strategies.
- Provides model setup, maintenance, and auditing.
- Supports questions from staff, troubleshoots, resolves model failures
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of BIM training.
- Implements, maintains, and coordinates Revit templates, family libraries, detail libraries, scripting/parametric support, and other Revit resources.
- Leads the model manager power user group discussion
- Coordinates with the model managers to ensure models are in good health
- Stays up to date on workflows, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, engineering, computer science, IT, or related field.
- Five years of experience in the A/E/C industry with a minimum of one year directly supporting a BIM user environment.
- Three years of experience using Revit/VDC software.
- Experience working in a team environment that nurtures and fosters collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Must be a self-starter with the desire to pursue continued education on BIM and the technology behind it
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in peripheral tools a plus including Sketch-up, Bluebeam, Glue, Clarity, Dynamo, PyRevit, Rhino, Grasshopper, energy add ins, etc. Python or C# experience and knowledge of the Revit API a plus.
Salary and Benefits: We reward hard work and focus on providing employees with opportunities to advance. We also encourage building strong personal bonds with each other because everyone knows that all work and no play gets old, real fast. That’s why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, health-wellness activities, employee art show, office dogs and regular employee events.
Salary range: $65,000-$85,000 depending on knowledge, skills, and experience. Benefits: medical, dental, vision, wellness, LTD, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO