We’re looking for a full-time Drafter to join our team in Denver.
The role includes using AutoCAD and Revit to draft/model theatrical equipment, auditorium layouts, and seating layouts for new and renovated performing arts spaces. You’ll also maintain standard details and presentation materials.
As part of the job, we’ll expect you to:
- Prepare AutoCAD backgrounds and architectural Revit models
- Progress drawing issues in CAD and Revit
- Provide significant CAD support, including creating/maintaining standard details and presentation materials
- Create and maintain Revit families and libraries
We’re looking for someone who will contribute their own perspective, skills, and experience to our projects. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with:
- Significant expertise in latest version of AutoCAD
- Significant expertise in Revit
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to retain instructions and meet deadlines with accurate work
- Ability to prioritize tasks from multiple sources and stay on deadline
- Ability to self-motivate and move work forward without constant supervision
- Strong layout skills and graphic design sensibility
- Drafting experience in the performing arts, architecture, or engineering industries
- Associate’s degree, minimum
- Certificate in AutoCAD or Revit highly valued
- Proof of legal right to work in the United States
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A sense of humor
Our project work is international, so if you speak a foreign language, that’d be a bonus. This position may travel occasionally.
The salary for this role depends on your level of experience. In addition, we offer excellent benefits including pension and private medical insurance.
If you’re interested in this position, please email your PDF cover letter and resume, and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “CO Drafter search” in your subject line. Help us reduce our paper waste—there’s no need to send a hard copy.