Firm Profile: We are an award-winning Denver-based firm focused on hospitality, mixed-use, multifamily residential, and custom residential design. We have projects in Colorado and neighboring states some of which can be viewed on our website. We are committed to employee retention and employee growth. We value humility and hard work.
We are seeking a full-time qualified candidate who is able to lead construction administration efforts on projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field required, Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in Construction Administration
- Experience providing CA Services on high rise, mixed-use and multifamily projects
- Prior experience as a Project Architect/Manager with REVIT and AutoCAD capabilities
- Experience with a variety of software for project management, scheduling and file sharing
- Ability to present in a manner consistent with the values of the firm and to work efficiently to problem solve while remaining cognizant of the best interests of the firm, client, and the project
- Lead construction administration efforts on varied project types
- Support other project architects/managers as they lead CA efforts on their projects
- Provide QA/QC review in the office for a variety of project types
- Remain up to date with current construction practices, innovations and professional liability issues