Godden|Sudik Architects is looking for a Construction Administration professional with experience in multi-family residential projects to help grow our team and strengthen our delivery of service. We are looking for someone with significant knowledge of wood frame construction and the delivery of construction phase services. Our mission is to enrich people’s lives and the ideal candidate will see this position as a great opportunity to further that mission by both improving the construction process and assuring a high level of project execution. The position will require extensive work outside the office and may be either full time salaried, hourly, or part time.
- Assist Project Architects & Project Managers in providing Construction Phase services
- Perform On-site Observations and generate subsequent field reports
- Attend Construction Meetings and OAC’s
- Assist in the review and evaluation of Shop Drawings, RFI’s, and Submittals
- Troubleshoot and suggest resolutions to items as they arise during construction
- Assist Project Architects & Project Managers in Project Coordination and CD Review
- Assist in Team Development
- 10+ Years’ Experience in Wood Frame, Multi-family Construction Administration or Management
- Experience and knowledge of the Architect’s role in Construction
Benefits of the position include, a collaborative and friendly work environment, health, dental, long term disability, and supplemental insurance, 3 weeks vacation/sick time, and a 401k retirement plan.