Make the move to one of the Best Places to Work as recognized by the Denver Business Journal three years in a row! At KEPHART, we focus our energies on our culture first, to create an atmosphere where everyone’s voices and vision are heard and explored. In this environment, inspired architecture follows. We value work-life balance and place emphasis on our employees’ personal growth, providing the flexibility and collaboration that a modern, dynamic office environment demands.
We are seeking a CA Project Manager to lead multiple projects at a time with limited supervision. The CA PM performs the architect’s roles and responsibilities from the start of the construction phase through project completion and turnover to the client. This position also works closely with the studio during the design phase as a resource in construction detailing and best practices. The ideal candidate is resourceful, self-motivated, and able to multi-task with the ability to demonstrate effective conflict resolution.
Job duties include:
- Provide technical expertise and assist in training staff
- Attend construction meetings and OAC’s
- Evaluate construction conformance with contract documents, quality and code requirements through on-site observation and field observation reports
- Review, evaluate and respond to RFI’s, submittals and shop drawings
- Monitor and coordinate construction document changes and ASI’s
- Experience in construction documents and contract administration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
Desired, but not required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Construction Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in Multifamily with concrete and wood frame construction
- Medical/Dental/Vision- active on the first day!
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO/ Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours with the potential to work from home part-time
- Offices in RiNo and DTC
Range: $60,000-75,000/ year