Craine Architecture is a creative, design focused firm based in downtown Denver, CO. We pursue timeless, lasting solutions that add to the quality of our built environment. As evidence of this pursuit, our work has been recognized throughout the Mountain West. We place great importance on quality, client service, and employee/team growth.
We are currently seeking a Construction Administrator to join our skilled, collaborative team. The firm’s focus includes large multi-family residential, residential community, complex mixed-use, hospitality, and boutique commercial project types.
- 10 + years of experience in Construction Administration
- Professional degree in Architecture or related field
- Experience with complex multifamily residential and mixed-use project types
- Advanced knowledge of project construction contract administration policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of building codes, specifications, and building systems
- Strong technical knowledge of construction materials, building trades, means and methods
- Ability to rigorously enforce the design intent implicit in the architects prepared Contract Documents
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills