Tryba Architects is a 30-year-old Denver-based architecture, urban design and planning firm specializing in cultural and civic architecture. We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Intern Architect with 3-6 years’ experience in commercial/institutional and multi-family construction. Ideal candidates possess a strong design portfolio and are proficient with REVIT, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite; Rhino and 3DS Max knowledge a plus.
- Strong design creativity and technical proficiency
- Previous experience working with comprehension of all phases of the design process
- Excellent communication skills – collaborating directly with partners of the firm during all phases of design and drawing production.
- Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
- Motivated to develop and sustain personal and professional relationships with the firm’s officers, principals and staff allowing for open interaction, honest dialogue and productive feedback. From these interactions, able to give to others and gain from others a sense of strength, personal, and professional growth and enjoyment.
- Graduate or professional degree from an accredited school of Architecture
- 3 years of Professional Experience minimum
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of the project management and construction administration processes for commercial/institutional and multi-family construction.
- Knowledge of managing budgets, schedules, and communication with clients and consultants.
- Multi-tasking/time management skills: the ability to work on several projects at the same time in a production role.