Architecture. Animals. People.
As a 40-person firm that has successfully specialized in the design of animal care facilities for over 40 years, we know that it is the people (and animals) in our office who have driven us to a place of leadership in our industry. We hire talented people that care about the work we do, are inspired by making a difference in the world with the work they create, and help them grow into valued team members as well as a part of our office family.
We invest in our employees, providing mentorship, structured learning opportunities, and the latest technology. Our benefits package includes medical coverage (we cover 100% of your premium), dental coverage, vision coverage, 401(k) plan + matching funds, gym membership, bus pass, and a generous PTO policy, all located right at the base of the foothills in in North Boulder.
- Minimum 4-year professional degree in architecture
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in an architecture firm (commercial architecture experience preferred)
- Fluency in Revit is REQUIRED
- Good creative and technical skills
- Excellent design, graphic, and presentation abilities
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and collaborate with other team members
- Able to meet deadlines while producing a quality product
- A good fit with our existing staff and company culture
- A passion for animals and their welfare, and what the built environment can do to support both humans and animals
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and want to be a part of a firm that focuses on team culture, collaboration, and good work-life balance with opportunities for growth, then send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com and let’s see where things go! In the meantime, find out more about us and the work we do at www.animalarts.com.