Hampton Architecture, located in Boulder, Colorado, is a small, fast-paced design firm that specializes in commercial interior tenant finish and custom residential design throughout the U.S. Our team shares a modern, clean aesthetic focus, thoughtful consideration to the environment, and attention to detail in all of our projects.
We are seeking an independent, explorative learner who is passionate about contemporary architecture. Our future team member will bring 2-4 years experience to our collaborative design group, and be able to comfortably interface with our clients and designers. They must be highly motivated, efficient, creative, highly organized, articulate, engaging, and personable, and able to help design and produce a variety of projects.
Are you a SketchUp expert? We are too. Come have some fun designing with us.
We look forward to meeting you and have exciting opportunities for your professional growth.
Pay is commensurate upon experience.
- Required Qualifications:
- Proficiency in both SketchUp & AutoCAD
- Strong creative and technical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and collaborate with other team members
- Able to meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product
- Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
- Accountable and results-oriented
- Ability to take direction from managers and constructive criticism
In addition to the above requirements, preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with 3D modeling/rendering (SketchUp + Podium or other rendering engines)
- Experience in commercial & retail interiors, tenant finish and residential projects
- Good design and presentation skills (hand or computer-generated)
- Knowledge of all phases of the architectural process and construction techniques and trades
- Ability to run multiple projects at the same time
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume, portfolio and references to email@example.com and include “employment” in the subject line.