MmD Architecture is a young and growing professional practice located 10 minutes from Downtown Denver in Olde Town Arvada. Our work is focused on modern residential multi-family, apartment, condo, tenant finish, and office | retail core shell work. We are looking for the young professional that has a passion for professional growth and a can do attitude.
MmD Architecture is a fast pace environment that will reward an individual that has passion, learns quickly and has a goal to grow with the practice. If you are looking for a great opportunity to put your skills to work and have the opportunity be involved with the entire practice then we look forward to meeting with you.
- Accredited Architecture Degree
- Licensed or working towards licensure
- 6-9 Years experience
- Proficient in Revit and CAD. Revit preferred.
- proven documentation with wood construction
- Consultant coordination experience.
- Understanding of IRC and IBC building code
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Show ability to provide thoughtful design and documentation while coordination of other disciplines
- Experience with Residential multi-family construction
If you are ready to grow and become part of our team then please send your resume, salary requirements, and professional work samples, brief portfolio and email to email@example.com. Please no phone calls or agencies