Craine Architecture is a creative, design focused firm based in downtown Denver, CO. We pursue timeless, lasting solutions that add to the quality of our built environment. As evidence of this pursuit, our work has been recognized throughout the Mountain West. We place great importance on quality, client service, and employee/team growth. Furthermore, we value character, humility, and hard work.
We are currently seeking Emerging Professional/Architectural Intern level professionals to join our highly creative and collaborative team. The firm’s project types include: large multi-family residential, hospitality, boutique commercial and high-end single-family residential.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD for technical documentation
- Proficient in SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and other software required for illustrative presentations and 3D modeling
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrate professional drive, leadership, and the desire to exceed expectations