Building ONE Consulting, LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager with a technical interest in the areas of waterproofing, building envelope, and roofing.
Building One provides unique expertise to building projects through proactive risk mitigation in collaborative partnerships with project teams. We bring a critical eye to projects and share information to make buildings better.
Applicants should have:
- A minimum of ten years of experience in the field of architecture or engineering, and should have a strong background in envelope consulting, roofing, or waterproofing.
- Applicants must also be professionally licensed as an architect or engineer. (A Colorado license is not specifically required.)
This position requires collaboration with other employees to provide high-level expertise to our clients. Our office continually strives to expand our technical knowledge in a fun environment in which we engage with one another to explore critical building detailing. We empower project teams to achieve a higher standard by making buildings more durable, more sustainable, and more accessible.
Strong position applicants should also have:
- A good understanding of construction project budgets, construction quality, and draw review monitoring.
- Experience with pre-construction peer reviews or experience in an Owner Representation role is also desirable.
- Strong writing skills are necessary to achieve success in the Project Manager role.
Building One performs work as a third-party consultant for numerous developers, lenders, and architects on projects across Colorado and nationwide.
The Project Manager position can require as much as 40-50% of time spent traveling out of state. Project Managers typically spend an average of 1-2 days traveling per week.
*This is not a design position.
Building One Consulting is a small, privately owned company located in Lakewood, Colorado. We offer competitive salaries, a company-sponsored retirement plan, a company-sponsored health insurance plan, and a flexible time-off policy.
To be considered, please submit your cover letter and your resume to Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org.