RATIO is committed to employing creative, self-motivated design professionals who can utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence. Our portfolio includes a broad range of higher education, mixed-use, corporate, and civic projects in the United States, and Internationally. Our design studio in Denver, CO RATIO Architects, Inc. s looking for a talented, energetic Historic Preservation Architect to join our design team.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Master’s degree in Architecture and/or Historic Preservation or a related discipline and possesses 10+years of practical field experience.
- Demonstrated involvement in the Colorado preservation community, working with History Colorado/SHPO staff and the State Historical Fund.
- Be a lead in the Denver preservation team and possess the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Experience with the implementation of the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties in Preservation, Rehabilitation, Restoration and Reconstruction.
- Knowledge in research and documentation, condition assessment studies, analyzing building materials in conjunction with conservation consultants and developing recommendations.
- Established experience in all phases of project delivery including project and production management.
- Excellent technical skills and code knowledge.
- Be proficient in Revit and SketchUp and additional skills with the Adobe Creative Suite considered a plus.