Vertical Arts is a multi-disciplinary team-oriented architecture firm based in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, with satellite offices in Vail and Denver. Our team is composed of organized, hardworking individuals who strive to deliver exceptional architecture to our clients and community.
We are hiring an Interior Designer for the Steamboat Springs office with a immediate start date.
Applicants should be self-motivated, efficient with minimal direction, deadline oriented, and enthusiastic about design. Applicants should have both leadership characteristics and have a collaborative mentality. Those who demonstrate strong attention to detail, organizational skills, adaptability, and are willing to learn new things/ask questions will thrive in our small office environment.
As a team, we value good design, good conversation, and good music. Our studio space is open, collaborative, and lighthearted. We seek those with a good sense of humor, positive energy, good attitude, and highest professionalism to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive residential interior design experience, with the ability to work effectively between disciplines; architecture, interior design and landscape design. In this position, you will develop and execute appropriate design solutions as well as have overall project responsibility for client satisfaction, quality control, and financial performance. Responsibilities will include providing full design services to all residential and commercial clients. The designer will oversee the client’s experience from beginning to end, from design to sourcing and selection to installation.
- 10 years minimum of relevant design experience in interiors
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, 3-D programs, SketchUp and other modeling software programs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications specifically Illustrator and InDesign
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from accredited school
- Certification or state licensed is a plus
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials and specifications
- Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- Ability to manage all phases of corporate and residential interiors projects, including project set-up, design and construction administration
- Residential design experience
- Collaborate on single or multiple interiors projects, including all phases of design
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
- Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications
- Provide project team coordination for the plans, specifications, materials
- Prepare contract documents and work with consultants, contractors, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Review work of consultants for coordination purposes.
- Manage project scheduling, budgets, and agreements with sub-contractors, vendors and consultants
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and samples
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
This is a full-time position.
Compensation will be based upon qualifications and experience.
Vertical Arts offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed for individuals and families.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year