RNN Architects a dynamic and growing architecture firm is seeking a talented and energetic Interior Designer to join our team.
Interior Designers at RNN Architects work on every phase of architectural projects.
- Work with project manager on conceptual designs, presentations and production.
- Knowledge of design process and building codes.
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, physical models and presentation drawings as project requires.
- Resolve design issues with creative and practical solutions.
- Knowledge of Interiors details, millwork drawings and FF&E
- Ability to independently coordinate consultants, fabricators, vendors and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Perform architectural drafting as directed by Project Architect in accordance with company standards.
- Minimum 2 years work experience with professional Interior Design degree
- Strong REVIT skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and 3D rendering (Revit, Sketchup and V-ray)
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
- Take initiative in identifying and solving problems
- Actively apply effective work habits and a positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative, open studio environment
Email your resume, salary expectations and work samples to email@example.com