MmD Architecture is a young and growing professional practice located 10 minutes from Downtown Denver in Olde Town Arvada. Our work is focused on modern residential multi-family with some office, tenant finish, and office | retail core and shell work. Our project types and size of projects continue to grow and we are looking for the right person to help us grow.
We use our passion in our creativity. We believe in excellent personal attention and dedication to fuel successful projects. We innovate. We design. We deliver.
MmD Architecture is currently seeing the right candidate has between 3-5 years experience. Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and is yearning for a great opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of a project from concept through project close out. This is a fast pace environment that will reward an individual that has passion, learns quickly and has a goal to grow with the practice. If you are looking for a great opportunity to put your skills to work and have the opportunity be involved with the entire practice then we look forward to meeting with you.
- Accredited Architecture Degree
- 3-5 Years experience
- Proficient in CAD and Revit. Our office is in transition to Revit so ability to work in cad is needed
- Consultant coordination experience.
- Understanding of IRC and IBC building code
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneous
- Show ability to provide thoughtful design and documentation while coordination of other disciplines
- Experience with Residential multi-family construction
If you are ready to grow and become part of our team then please send your resume, salary requirements, and professional work samples, brief portfolio. Please no phone calls or agencies.