We believe innovative thinking can lead to simple, effective design solutions.
We aspire to make an optimistic and creative studio environment that fosters personal and professional growth while providing opportunities to develop skills and explore creative problem solving with a variety of unique projects.
We look for long-term hires valuing the talent that each person brings and desire that unique character be expressed both in our work and in developing the 1ine studio culture.
This is an opportunity to join a small, design-focused studio with growth prospects and a body of work that does not focus on project type, but on solving the unique design needs of each client.
We are seeking a job captain / designer / project architect who has a passion for creating architecture and invite you to view examples of our experience:
- Aptitude for growth and willingness to learn and collaborate is essential.
- Research & problem-solving oriented individuals who strive for exceptional design solutions
- REVIT / BIM modelling experience
- Experience in documenting projects and communicating design intent
- Excellent graphic skills and strong ability for using visual software programs
- 3 to 10 years of experience working in an architecture firm.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resumes and examples of work to Tim Politis: firstname.lastname@example.org