MmD Architecture is a design practice that continues to grow our talented team. We offer great growth potential for the right professional. Our office is located 15 mins. from downtown Denver.
We are seeking a talented and driven job captain with min. post graduate experience of 3-5 years and must have min. of 3 years proven Revit documentation experience. Experience with multi-family apartment and town home design and construction documentation is desired. Rendering with V-Ray not required but is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to be integrally involved in multiple areas of an growing architecture practice. The right person has an opportunity not given at large firms.
qualifications: Job Captain
- Professional degree from an accredited school of architecture
- Min. of 3 years’ experience in an architecture office – post graduation from accredited school of architecture
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Proven ability to manage Revit files and shared models
- ability to create families and manage templates a plus
- understanding of linked files, model groups
- Rendering experience with Revit and V-Ray a plus
- Must be organized and task oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and goal oriented with a passion to succeed
- Must be able to take direction well and have positive attitude.
If you are ready to grow professionally and have a passion and a great work ethic, than this is a great opportunity. If you have the skill set indicated then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume, compensation expectations, and professional works samples to email@example.com.