Make the move to one of the Best Places to Work as recognized by the Denver Business Journal. At KEPHART, we pride ourselves on recognizing that good ideas come from everywhere. We focus our energies on our culture first, to create an atmosphere where everyone’s voices and vision are heard and explored. In this environment, inspired architecture follows. We value work-life balance. We place emphasis on our employees’ personal growth, providing the flexibility and collaboration that a modern, dynamic office environment demands. That’s why we need you!
- 5-7 years of experience for Job Captain
- A solid understanding of wood and concrete construction
- Hand-on Revit experience.
- Multi-family experience
- Optimistic Spirit
- Medical/Dental/Vision- active on first day!
- Life Insurance
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO/ Holiday Pay
- Paid Parking/ RTD Options
- Flexible Fridays: 9/80, Half Day options
- Test Reimbursement and Bonus for Licensure
- And more!