KTGY Architecture + Planning is one of the nation’s foremost residential and mixed-use firms delivering innovation, artistry and attention to detail across multiple studios, nationwide. As place-makers, we design with care, intelligence and responsiveness. Blending client goals, design efficiency and resident experience we create thriving, memorable and sustainable neighborhoods of the future.
THE DENVER STUDIO
Collaborative and creative, the KTGY Denver office high-density and for-sale studios focus on mixed-use, infill, age focused, affordable and single-family communities. Communication and connectivity are key to designing thriving and sustainable neighborhoods. Driven to innovate and to give back we can be found hosting design charettes and supporting local charities. Join us today and positively impact the communities in which we live, work and design.
We are seeking a Job Captain and Senior Job Captain for our High Density and For Sale Studios. The ideal candidate is organized, articulate and confident. You will take the lead to create, develop and maintain the Revit model or AutoCAD files from Schematic Design through Construction Documents and Construction Administration. The Job Captain will direct internal staff members working closely with the designers and project managers to bring the project vision to a reality. If you are ambitious, technically savvy, eager and trainable, this is a unique opportunity to start with an industry leading company that nurtures professional development and creativity.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to research and apply various codes and ordinances
- Ability to work on multiple projects and maintain effective communication and quality control
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, direct work of self and others
- Intermediate understanding and proficiency using the following software:
- Sketch Up
- Adobe Suite
- MS Office
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- 4-year Architectural degree preferred and/or combination of required education and experience
- Intermediate understanding of building codes, including national and state local codes
- Specialized knowledge of various product types, code requirements, and construction practices and how to apply, detail, and specify them
- Experience in Multi-family or Single-Family Architecture is a plus.
Bachelors or better in Architecture or related field.
3-8 years: Industry Experience