Are you an Office Manager or Financial Assistant (or both) looking to join a firm that combines a solid history with design confidence, innovation, and sustainability? At RB+B Architects, our projects range from craft breweries to K-12 schools and have received recognition at the local, state, and national levels for our creativity and positive impact on communities. Our work hard/play hard mentality means we not only get the job done, but also have a great time doing so. During the day we have in-office collaborative charrettes, Friday design chats, and engaging discussions to facilitate continuing education. And when the work day is over, our team loves hiking, skiing, biking, and enjoying the Fort Collins craft beer scene together.
What makes us unique? Our staff! We are a fun group of people who genuinely like each other, both during the workday and after hours. Our team values integrity, quality, and relationships, and extends that same culture to our projects.
The ideal candidate for this job is reliable, accurate, and a good communicator with a passion for Office Management and Accounting.
Responsibilities for Office Manager:
- Front Desk activities including greeting, phones, and shipping.
- Firm function planning/execution including meetings, birthdays, picnics, and holiday parties.
- Employee handbook review/updates/communication.
- Assist personnel onboarding.
- Benefits review, enrollment, and reporting with ADP TotalSource.
- Assist in compiling client/consultants contracts and gather/track insurance certificates.
- Assist with revising and edits to documents, printing, collating, binding documents and reports for submissions and proposals.
- Create internal company newsletter.
- Creating/maintaining project files on file server, including archives.
- Assist with meeting preparations, luncheons, and errands.
- Manage and Purchase supplies (office supplies, cleaning supplies, etc.).
Responsibilities for Financial Assistant:
- Oversee all AR, AP, general ledger, and billing functions in Deltek Ajera.
- Coordinate with accounting firm to prepare year-end and corporate taxes.
- Assist accounting firm in generating financial reports.
- Coordinate payroll with ADP TotalSource.
- Generate annual payroll reports and annual reconciliations for accounting firm and 401k company.
- Oversee and execute all client invoicing on a monthly basis.
- Assist in service contact purchase/negotiations (maintenance, phone, wireless, etc.).
- 2-4+ years of office management or accounting experience with a college degree
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office, Deltek Ajera, and Adobe Creative Suite.
RB+B Architects, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a culture that promotes work/life balance. Benefits include health insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation and paid sick leave. For more information visit www.rbbarchitects.com.