At OZ, our vision is to be energized by an ethos that empowers freedom to take risk and push the industry. We will evolve our practice without limits to be significantly diverse and unique.
We will do this in a culture that is supported by the following core values:
- Uphold the OZ Continuum: As caretakers of a firm which existed before us and will continue after us, we will nurture and lead to reach beyond today’s vision.
- Pioneering: We have the courage to explore, provoke forward thought and be exceptional.
- Make others successful: Friendship over formality. We embrace healthy conflict while putting others over ourselves. We strive to exceed without limits and keep promises.
- An Attitude of Openness: Approaching opportunities with a beginner’s mind allows us the capacity to see potential and be a humble expert.
- Stewardship of Our Communities: We are engaged, altruistic and influential in the communities we serve.
We are an award-winning architecture, urban design, and interior design firm that has consistently been named one of the best places to work in Denver and Colorado. We are passionate about our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for like-minded, collaborative, and talented professionals to join our great team!
Connect. Collaborate. Create.
OZ Architecture is known locally, nationally and globally for innovative and award-winning architecture. We have a 55-year history and are an anchor in Denver’s creative community with our design studio located in the thriving arts neighborhood of RiNo (River North Arts District). Our culture is casual, entrepreneurial and collaborative, and we promote cross-pollination between practice areas – which is to say that at OZ you won’t get stuck in a silo doing the same type of work over and over. We have a wide range of practice areas and encourage our staff to explore each of them and find the niche that suits their passion.
We reward hard work and are focused on providing our employees with opportunities to advance. We also emphasize giving back to our local community and building strong personal bonds with each other, because everyone knows that all work and no play gets old, real fast. That’s why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, health-wellness activities, employee art show, office dogs and regular Nerf wars!
OZ Architecture is proud to have been selected for various architectural, interior design, and Best Companies/Top Workplace awards over recent years. To take a closer look at our awards, the variety and breadth of our work, and learn more about our people and culture, click here
The Project Architect plans, coordinates, and engages in design development, production drawing and construction detailing. Directs activities of assigned projects and supervises junior-level team members to achieve project deliverables within prescribed time lines and financial parameters. Reviews project scope to determine time frame, resource requirements, and procedures and initiates course corrections as necessary. Produces CD sets, coordinates documentation teams, and assists with mentorship and training.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or related degree from an accredited program
- 8 or more years of experience in design and documentation production
- Experience supervising junior-level talent and leading project teams
- Registered Architect preferred
- Experience across various project types
- Hospitality, senior living, mixed-use, or multi-family housing project experience a plus
- Proficiency with Revit and other design technology programs
- Enthusiasm and determination to contribute to OZ’s development, teamwork, and cultur
We are an EEO Employer