Focusing on not just the building but the people inside drives Lantz Boggio’s team and we believe exceptional design and client service takes mission driven people. We are diverse experienced experts that work at a national level on some of the most rewarding projects in our fields. Every project has a story and we want to add your story to ours!
Our Denver Tech Center office is looking for an accomplished Architect to join our team.
- Commercial or Multi-family experience (required)
- 6-10 years of experience in an Architectural office (required)
- Senior Living / Government / Healthcare Experience (preferred)
- Strong Revit Skills (required)
- Experience in construction documents (required)
- Experience in construction administration (preferred)
- Well rounded set of tools (ACAD, Sketchup, Lumion, MS Office, etc) (preferred)
- Teaming expert (required!)
The first “person” you meet at LBA might be one of our dog friendly office ambassadors. We focus on what matters and have the confidence and seasoned leaders that come with over 30 years of leading our field. We grow together and expand our horizons with thoughtful training programs. We set clear paths for advancement and give you the tools to succeed.
Excellent 401k Program
Health and Wellness Program – Health, Dental and Vision Coverage, Gym+Massage reimbursements, Wednesday Wellness
Short walk to Light Rail
Core Office Hours
Life and Disability Insurance
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.