4240 Architecture is seeking experienced, talented individuals to join our growing team for collaboration on the design and documentation of high-profile projects in the United States and abroad. Our practice and current work includes hospitality, luxury multifamily residences, higher education, adaptive reuse/restoration, and commercial mixed use. A sampling of work our teams have crafted can be found at www.4240architecture.com.
If you are a career-minded, driven, and creative thinker who’s balanced with practical technical skills and a minimum of 7 years experience, we should talk.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads teams of two to eight employees
- Collaborates on project design, prepares presentations, and executes design documentation
- Leads proactive coordination process with consultants
- Leads meetings and helps plan and achieve project milestones and goals
- Approaches work with creative curiosity
- Seeks to improve quality of project design and documentation
- Actively mentors junior staff
- Qualifications & Skills:
- NAAB-accredited degree in Architecture
- 7 years experience preferred
- Exceptionally strong design and graphic skills
- Working knowledge of building codes, zoning, and DRB materials required to accomplish project execution goals.
- Ability to translate in building science, technology, and constructability from concept into quality construction documents.
- Proficient in design software including:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)