Ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in architecture required.
- 5-10 years total experience, with specific project management experience.
- Architectural license preferred (or in process a plus).
- Strong Revit experience and Revit proficiency with commercial architecture mandatory.
- Proficiency with CAD, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite required. Photoshop, Lumion, and InDesign proficiency a plus.
- LEED and WELL accreditation a plus (or willing to become accredited).
Other desirable qualities:
- Thrives working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Is self-directed, accountable, resourceful, and proactive.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with planning/entitlement, building permitting, and other various agencies approval processes as may be required.
- Has strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
Full time position with competitive salary and benefits.
JOB IS EXPIRED.