Gorman & Company is a national developer with vertically integrated Architecture and Construction. Our Denver office is small atmosphere with big goals. We are looking for a Project Architect to join our Colorado team to bring valued experience to our innovative projects. Please respond with Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Please note that the essential job functions listed here are not all-inclusive, rather they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position and, therefore, may be modified and revised. Other duties may be required and assigned from time-to-time.
- Design multi-family and hospitality projects.
- May include new construction, historic adaptive reuse, and acquisition rehab.
- Responsible for projects from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field.
- Licensed Architect.
- Five years of experience with multi-family and/or hospitality design.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT is required.
- Experience in the City of Denver is preferred.
- Capable of taking responsibility for projects from start to finish with a strong knowledge of codes plan review process.
- Able to prioritize effectively, remain committed to deadlines, and support a team attitude.
- Experience with Enterprise Green Communities, LEED, and net zero projects is preferred.