Craine Architecture is a creative, design focused firm based in downtown Denver, CO. We pursue timeless, lasting solutions that add to the quality of our built environment. As evidence of this pursuit, our work has been recognized throughout the Mountain West. We place great importance on quality, client service, and employee/team growth.
We are currently seeking Architect/Architectural Staff I-III level professionals to join our highly creative and collaborative team. The firm’s project types include large multi-family residential, hospitality, boutique commercial and high-end single-family residential.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in architecture
- 3 + years professional experience
- License preferred but not required
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD for technical documentation
- Proficient in SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and other software required for illustrative presentations and 3D modeling
- Demonstrate professional drive, leadership, and the desire to always improve
- Previous work in multifamily and mixed-use projects preferred
- Must have innate drive to exceed expectations