Craine Architecture is a creative, design focused firm based in downtown Denver, CO. We pursue timeless, lasting solutions that add to the quality of our built environment. As evidence of this pursuit, our work has been recognized throughout the Mountain West.
Our work includes large residential mixed-use, student housing, hospitality, boutique commercial and high-end single-family residential project types throughout the Mountain West. Great importance is placed on quality, client service, and professional growth.
We are currently seeking technically proficient Project Architects / Designers (Architect II – III) with a minimum of six years experience in design, design documentation and/or construction administration
Project Architect / Designer: Qualifications
- 6 or more years of professional experience
- Ability to act independently regarding architectural methods and complexity
- Advanced knowledge of design & documentation processes
- Skilled in Revit and AutoCAD for technical documentation
- Skilled in SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and other software required for illustrative presentations and 3D modeling
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Demonstrate professional drive, leadership, and the desire to always improve
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills