Firm Profile: Craine Architecture is looking to fill positions for full time Project Architects / Project Designers (Licensed Architect, 8+ years of experience). We are a firm focused on hospitality, mixed-use, multifamily residential, and custom residential design. We are committed to employee retention and employee growth.
Job: Immediate openings for full time Project Architects/Designers.
Project Architect: Qualifications
- Licensed with 8 or more years of professional experience
- Ability to act independently regarding architectural methods and complexity
- Advanced knowledge of design, documentation, and construction administration processes.
- Skilled in Revit and AutoCAD for technical documentation
- Skilled in SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and other software required for illustrative presentations and 3D modeling
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with team
- Demonstrate professional drive, leadership and the desire to succeed
- Interest in actively mentoring younger staff