Godden|Sudik Architects is looking for a Project Architect/Designer with a passion to enrich people’s lives. We are a residential design firm seeking a talented professional to help design and lead projects within our company.
GSA is an award-winning and nationally recognized Denver Architectural Firm in DTC that specializes in all types of residential architecture.
If you have an interest in single family residential projects, the desire and ability to be in a leadership role on those projects, and a passion to provide quality places for people to live then we want you to be part of our team.
Benefits of the position include a focus on professional development, a collaborative and friendly work environment, upward mobility, health, dental, and long-term disability insurance, 2 weeks of vacation, 1 week of sick time, and a 401k retirement plan.
• Collaborate with clients, consultants, and other staff to create high quality homes and neighborhoods.
• Actively and independently learn and gain new knowledge.
• Help coordinate project teams and consultants.
• Collaborate and lead others to oversee projects from start to finish.
• Help solve problems in a positive manner.
• Produce and review construction drawings for single family residences.
• Provide Construction Phase services
• Troubleshoot and suggest resolutions to items as they arise during construction
• 8+ years of experience in the architecture field.
• Experience with custom home design.
• Experience overseeing projects from conception to completion.
• Proficient in AutoCAD.
• Licensed Architect.
• Able to lead and collaborate in a team environment.