MmD Architecture is a boutique design practice that continues to grow. Our office is located 10 mins. from downtown Denver in Old Town Arvada. We are looking for a talented, passionate young architect that is looking to grow professional with MmD and lead projects. This position offers the opportunity to be in a leadership role on projects from concept to construction completion.
We are seeking an architect with Five to 10 years’ experience with a minimum of 4 years’ experience with multi-family design and construction documentation. Extensive documentation experience with Revit is required.
- Professional degree from an accredited school of architecture
- MINIMUM of 5 to 10 years’ experience in an architecture office
- Proven ability to problem solve, work independently and be able to multi-task
- Knowledge of wood and steel structural systems, components and methods.
- Knowledge of MEP systems, components, and methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to solve design problems through documentation
If you are ready to grow professionally than this is a great oppurtunity. If you have the skill set indicated above and passion for growth then we would love to hear from you!