MmD Architecture is a boutique design practice that continues to grow our already talented team. Our office is located 10 mins. from downtown Denver in Old Town Arvada. We are looking for a talented, passionate young professional(s) that are looking to grow professionally with MmD.
We are seeking an architects & interns with 7 to 10 years’ experience with a minimum of 4 years’ experience with multi-family design and construction documentation. Extensive documentation experience with Revit and AutoCAD is required.
- Professional degree from an accredited school of architecture
- License Architect desired
- Min. of 7 years’ experience in an architecture office
- Proven ability to problem solve, work independently and be able to multi-task
- Proven ability to manage project schedules and project team
- Must be organized and task oriented
- Knowledge of wood and steel structural systems, components and methods.
- Proven knowledge of MEP systems, components, and methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to solve design problems through documentation
- Self motivated and goal oriented
If you are ready to grow professionally and have wide range of responsiblity within a growing practice, than this is a great opportunity. If you have the skill set indicated above and passion for growth then we would love to hear from you!