At UNUM:collaborative we pride ourselves on an ethos of pushing the limits of design through emerging digital and fabrication methods to achieve impactful and distinctive design. We are founded on the idea of the collective, where every member is given a voice to contribute to each project and is considered a valued and essential member of the team.
We are a tight knit; rapidly growing architectural studio and the applicant will have the opportunity to be an integral team member with the potential for growth and advancement. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a small collaborative team, and is eager to work on fast paced, multifaceted projects. The position will require the ability to multi-task, lead, and successfully execute across a broad spectrum of roles. Candidate must be creative and enthusiastic about design, adding to the innovation and collaborative spirit of the firm.
- Lead various project types through all phases, from design concept through construction and onto project completion
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with clients, contractors, and consultants throughout project development
- Lead meetings and manage project progress/deadlines
- Conduct Project/Site Analysis
- Create, assemble, and present design presentations
- Deliver completed construction documentation
- Collaborate, guide, and oversee the progress of other team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or related degree from an accredited program or university
- 8+ years professional architectural experience
- Licensed Architect (Preferred, not Required)
- Must be knowledgeable in various design software: Revit, Adobe Suite, Sketchup, and Office Suite (Required), in addition Grasshopper and Rhino (Preferred)
- Should have experience leading projects from concept through construction
- Displays strong management, leadership, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Possesses the courage to explore new thought-provoking design ideas
- Exhibits excellent verbal and visual communication skills
- Demonstrates a strong research driven approach to question established norms of architecture
- Displays a consistent desire to cultivate growth, both mentally and professionally
- Construction experience (Preferred)
- Conveys an understanding that as architects we have a social obligation to our communities to provide responsible and innovative design solutions
*Compensation will be based on skill and experience level
*Interested candidates should email a current resume and portfolio to email@example.com. If necessary, please forward dropbox or ftp link in email.