About Our People
Excellent design can’t happen without exceptional people. This value continues to guide our growth. We hire talented people, inspire them with work that they love, and build a team that becomes a family. Take a few moments to get to know us. As we have spread out across the country – we’ve become an interesting bunch! www.hcm2.com
About Our Search
Our downtown Denver office is looking for a strong project team member to support our Education Studios. Our next team member will have excellent Revit modeling, design, graphic and visualization skills. This individual will support our project teams throughout the design process to successfully execute architectural projects.
- 2-7 years of experience in the Architectural field
- Experience on Higher Education and/or K-12 projects preferred
- Excellent design, graphic and presentation skills
- Experience coordinating sub-consultants
- Strong Revit skills are necessary, and visualization software skills such as Sketchup, Lumion and Enscape are preferred
- Experience in preparing construction documents
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations
About Our Culture
Creative. Entrepreneurial. Responsible. Sensitive. We work hard and sometimes we’re even a bit cranky with each other. But we’re all trying to achieve something special here. We don’t over plan, we look for opportunities. We’re flexible, and we care about helping people to realize their potential. Think of our website, which shows our work, people and knowledge, as our formal living room. After you’ve gotten the lay of the land, trek down to the club basement by checking out our Facebook page.