About Our People
Excellent design can’t happen without exceptional people. This value continues to guide our growth. We hire talented people, inspire them with work that they love, and build a team that becomes a family. Take a few moments to get to know us. As we have spread out across the country – we’ve become an interesting bunch! www.hcm2.com
About Our Search
Our Denver office looking for a strong Architect to join our Senior Living Studio in the LoDo Neighborhood who is confident managing clients, as well as the internal consultants and the internal design team. Our next team member will have excellent Revit modeling, design, and team leadership skills. This individual will manage the client, as well as organize and coordinate the technical design project teams throughout the design process to successfully execute architectural projects.
- Licensed Architect required
- 10 years of experience in the Architectural field
- Experience in Senior Living required
- Demonstrated leadership and experience with project teams
- Experience leading client meetings and sub-consultant coordination
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Strong Revit skills
- Experience in preparing construction documents and construction administration
- Strong knowledge of building codes and regulations
- LEED credentials are a plus
About Our Culture
Creative. Entrepreneurial. Responsible. Sensitive. We work hard and sometimes we’re even a bit cranky with each other. But we’re all trying to achieve something special here. We don’t over plan, we look for opportunities. We’re flexible, and we care about helping people to realize their potential. Think of our website, which shows our work, people and knowledge, as our formal living room. After you’ve gotten the lay of the land, trek down to the club basement by checking out our Facebook page.