4240 Architecture is seeking experienced, talented individuals to join our growing team for collaboration on transformative projects across the United States. Our culture values creativity and collaboration. We listen deeply and ask questions rather than approaching projects with preconceptions. We seek to inspire one another and push the boundaries of what is possible to preserve the local environment, advance our craft, and help our clients achieve their goals.
4240 offers an opportunity to grow professionally through innovative projects and work with outstanding colleagues. For all projects, we focus on three things: solutions grow from place, design from concept to detail must be executed to the highest level, and user experience must be celebrated throughout all spaces.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads teams of two to eight employees
- Collaborates on project design, prepares presentations, and executes design documentation
- Leads proactive coordination process with consultants
- Leads meetings and helps to plan and achieve project milestones and goals
- Collaborates with your project team to find the best solutions
- Approaches work with creative curiosity
- Seeks to achieve superior quality of project design and documentation
- Actively mentors junior staff
Qualifications & Skills:
- NAAB-accredited degree in Architecture
- 3-8 years of professional experience (Licensed professionals are preferred)
- Passion for sustainable design thinking and acting (Experience with sustainable certification programs and software are preferred)
- Exceptionally strong design and graphic skills
- Superior hand drawing and sketching skills preferred
- Working knowledge of building codes, zoning, and DRB materials required to accomplish project execution goals.
- Adept at implementing relevant and sound building science, technology, and constructability from concept into quality construction documents.
- Proficient in developing high quality visualizations such as renderings and animations
- Proficient in design software including:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects)
- V-Ray for Sketchup
If you are someone who is interested in joining our team at the visionary forefront of design thinking to help us re-imagine the future and to grow with us, always with a goal of excellence, then we look forward to receiving your Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio.
Please explore our website for more information on our work, our culture, and our people. www.4240architecture.com.