Are you looking to leverage your passion to bring client stories to life? Are you seeking a great work environment and quality of life balance? ALSC Architects is seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative Project Manager to join our team.
ALSC is a team of creative professionals—who lead a clear principle-based design process delivering simple yet powerful architectural solutions authentic to our client’s mission, culture and vision. We believe design has a profound opportunity and responsibility to inspire and make a difference in our lives.
Project Managers provide comprehensive leadership and management oversight on multiple medium and large-scale public works projects, including executing projects from Predesign through Project Closeout, consultant coordination, client, agency, and technical reviews. They will work directly with the Principal in Charge on all aspects of the project, including business development, contract negotiations, and client relations. They also take primary responsibility for management of the project’s budget, schedule, and work plan.
- A bachelor’s degree in Architecture is required (master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum eight years of professional experience.
- Experience with public sector work.
- Licensed to practice architecture in a minimum of one U.S. state.
- Revit preferred. Familiarity with AutoCAD and Sketch-Up.
- Ability to work creatively in a collaborative environment during all phases of design.
- A fun, collaborative working environment.
- Employer paid medical/vision insurance (employee + family) and dental, life and disability (employee).
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Defined contribution retirement plan.
- Continuing education stipend.
ALSC Architects is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.